Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Polish Ambassador - Superpowers


The Polish Ambassador - Superpowers 

label: 1320Records
released: 10 March 2013 
style: breaks funky beats glitch groove electronic 
format: 320kbps mp3, FLAC,.... 

David Sugalski, aka The Polish Ambassador, has emerged from his sonic laboratory bearing with him his latest offering to the electronic kingdom. His months of hard work have culminated in the 6 track EP, “Superpowers” which joins the airwaves via Sugalski’s own label, Jumpsuit Records and electronic powerhouse 1320 Records. 

tracklist: 
1. Superpowers 05:52 
2. Flesh Prayers 06:02 
3. Earth Crush 07:25 
4. Float With Me 05:41 
5. Spines Entwined 05:47 
6. Breathe Her 04:08 
 

1 comment:

  1. I don’t even understand how I stopped up here, but I thought
    this submit was once great. I do not recognize who you are but definitely you’re going to
    a famous blogger in the event you aren’t already.
    Cheers

    My site :: knee pain

    ReplyDelete