Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Amerigo Gazaway of Gummy Soul - Who We Are


Amerigo Gazaway of Gummy Soul - Who We Are

label: Gummy Soul
released: 17 November 2011
style: hiphop instrumental soul beats
format: 320kbps mp3, FLAC,....

"My 'American Dream' was hijacked by a system designed to disproportionately benefit those on top of the economic food chain. As a Dean's List student with the top award for my major, I graduated from college this summer to virtually zero opportunities. The 99% aren't lazy freeloaders but rather hard working Americans simply looking to fulfill their potential. I fully support the movement because our struggles are shared. I am the 99%."
Amerigo Gazaway

tracklist:
1. Who We Are (Dirty) 03:42
2. Who We Are (Radio Edit) 03:42
3. Who We Are (Instrumental) 03:36
4. Who We Are (Clean Acapella) 03:42



No comments:

Post a Comment